|Clearance Required||Yes-Required to Start|
|US Citizenship Required||Yes|
|Schedule||Regular Salaried Exempt|
At NTT DATA Services Federal Government, Inc., we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees have been factors in our company’s growth and market presence. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services Federal Government, Inc. and for the people who work here.
Job Description NTT DATA Services Federal Government, Inc., is looking for a tech savvy Security Analyst Advisor to join a high performing Security team. This person will help to support the mission of the customer and provide outstanding and detailed security support. The perfect candidate will analyze security alerts for a large Federal customer in the Mountain View, CA area. The Security Analyst will work on information security problems that are diverse and highly complex. The right candidate will have proven experience with selecting methods and techniques for identifying and advocating effective security solutions. The Analyst will develop approaches to address critical information security issues. Develop and administer schedules and performance requirements.
– Monitor agency sensors and SOC (Security Operations Center) systems for incidents and malicious activity
– Analyze security events and identify relevant incidents
– Correlate and discover relationships between seemingly unrelated events and incidents
– Generate high quality reports
– Perform packet analysis and analyze network traffic for security events
– Coordinate with both Tier 1 and Tier 3 teams while providing incident handling and response support for the
– Contribute to process improvement and efficiency
Work schedule is swing shift, 4 x 10 hours – 12:00pm to 10:00pm (approx).
Basic Qualifications – Experience reviewing and analyzing large amounts of raw log data (firewall, network flows, IDS, system logs)
– Experience with well known information security related tools such as Wireshark, Kali, Netcat, TCPDump and NMAP
– Knowledge of common attack methodologies, tactics and protocols
– Familiarity in a command line environment in all operating systems
– Possess a strong foundation in networking fundamentals with deeper knowledge of TCP/IP and other core protocols
– Knowledge of common network based services and common client/server applications
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Track record of being motivated to learn and thrive on challenges
– Ability to work in a 24/7/365 shift environment
– Ability to obtain a government clearance (US Citizenship is required)
Desired Qualifications – Experience working in a mission critical security operations team, preferably 24×7
– Experience with enterprise level security incident event management tools such as ArcSight or Splunk
– Scripting (Python, Perl or Shell)
Education BS degree in relevant field/technology
CEH, Security+, GIAC GCIA/GCIH are desired certifications Experience Typically requires at least 8 years relevant experience without a Degree; 3+ years relevant experience with Undergraduate Degree; 2+ years relevant experience with Graduate Degree Physical Requirements Mobility to work in a typical office setting, use standard office equipment including a computer and keyboard; vision to read printed materials, correspondence and a computer screen; strength and mobility for standing, walking, sitting, stooping, kneeling, crouching, crawling, reaching, retrieving. Hazards none About NTT DATA Services NTT DATA Services Federal Government, Inc.is a leading business and IT services provider and global innovation partner, and part of the NTT DATA Services family of companies, with 80,000 professionals based in over 40 countries. NTT DATA Services combines global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services, including consulting, application services, business process and IT outsourcing, and cloud-based solutions. NTT DATA Services is part of NTT Group, one of the world’s largest technology services companies, generating more than $100 billion in annual revenues, and partner to 80% of the Fortune Global 100. Visit www.nttdata.com/americas to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a range of businesses and government agencies.
Equal Opportunity Employer Policy
NTT DATA Services, Inc. (the “Company”) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.