Onyx Government Services, LLC., is a Service-Disable Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), headquartered in Fairfax, Virginia. We specialize in data management, integration, and analysis solutions to provide decision-ready information to Command and Control (C2) and Decision Support Systems. We have demonstrated expertise in the field of Information Technology, database & COTS integration, and custom software development. Onyx pairs subject matter and functional experts with developers to provide high quality, tailored solutions. In support of our various efforts, we have developed the Onyx Data Management Toolkit, a combination of Agile Development principles, COTS Integration, and custom software, to deliver flexible, cost-effective solutions to a variety of Department of Defense, Intelligence Community, and Law Enforcement agencies.
Serves as a Tier I Cyber Analyst in one of the following specialized areas:
– Email security
– Monitoring and detection
– Incident Response
– Vulnerability assessment
- The candidates must have experience working with various security methodologies and processes, knowledge of Transmission Control Protocol / Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) protocols, knowledge and experience configuring and implementing a diverse array of technical security solutions, and experience providing analysis and trending of security log data from a large number of heterogeneous security devices.
• Candidates shall also be proficient in at least one programming language, have experience with reverse engineering tools, a variety of operating systems and open source computer forensic tools, and a working understanding of computer forensic techniques and methodologies.
- • Minimum of one (1) year professional experience in network or UNIX/Linux system administration, software engineering, software development
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, Cyber Security, or related field
- Candidates MUST have at least one of the following certifications:
- • CompTIA: CASP, Cloud+, Network +, Security +, Linux+
• SANS: any SANS Cert
- • Offensiv Security: any
- • Carnegie Mellon: any
- • ISC2: any
- • Cisco: any
- • EC Council: any
- • EnCase: EnCE
- • DoD 8570: IAT L1
- Minimum of a current Secret clearance required with eligibility for Top Secret
- Experience in cyber government, and/or federal law enforcement
- Experience with Cyber Kill Chain
- Desired certifications: CCNP, CCNA-Security, MCSE
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.