This free online cybersecurity course is an excellent place to start learning about internet security
Without further hesitation, here is a list of the finest free cyber security courses for beginners to attend online to study Cyber Security principles, tools, strategies, and methodologies.
1. Cybrary: Cybrary is an online library of cybersecurity, information technology, and other information security-related study resources. After making a free account, you’ll get access to around 500 courses, all ranked by difficulty and completely free.
2. CISA: CISA is an apparent cybersecurity knowledge source and part of the US Department of Homeland Security. However, you may need to be made aware that you do not have to fly to the United States to profit from the huge knowledge of US government security professionals and that you may do so for free.
3. Open Security Training: Its website appears to be what you’d get if you uploaded all of the slideshows and teaching materials from a university cybersecurity department to a domain with the most minimalist user interface ever, but Open Security Training is home to a variety of intermediate and advanced classes, as well as a slew of introductory classes that no beginner should pass up.
4. Heimdal Security: There is a new lesson every two days for five weeks in the Cyber Security Course for Beginners, and no tuition loans are required. In terms of substance, it provides step-by-step instructions for keeping your personal information safe from prying eyes.
5. Sans Cyber Aces Online: SANS Cyber Aces is obviously rudimentary, but it briefly introduces online IT and cyber security that is simple to follow and grasp. After reading through a series of in-depth articles about operating systems, networking, and system administration, you can sign up for a quiz that will put your knowledge to the test.