- Toyota Motor Corp’s TM India business notified the relevant Indian authorities of a data breach at Toyota Kirloskar Motor, a joint venture with Indian conglomerate Kirloskar Group.
- The data hack at Toyota Motor’s Indian business might have exposed some customers’ personal information, Reuters reports.
- Also Read: Notorious Hacking Group Lapsus$ Behind Microsoft, Nvidia And Other Breaches Draws Regulatory Review
- “Toyota Kirloskar Motor (TKM) has been notified by one of its service providers of an incident that might have exposed personal information of some of TKM’s customers on the internet,” the report cited an emailed statement.
- An unrelated issue at Toyota Motor’s T-Connect service potentially leaked about 296,000 pieces of customer information, it said last October.
- Price Action: TM shares closed lower by 0.6% at $136.58 on Friday.
- Photo Via Company
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.