Role: VoIP Network Engineer
Location: Fort Meade, MD
Client: International Government Integrator
Network Engineer to provide support for customer-wide security compliance program. Work with other talented and creative professionals to support digital media systems that bring information and entertainment to all of America’s military personnel stationed around the world. This person will resolve LAN/WAN Engineering problems with LAN hardware, gateways, premise equipment, and systems software.
Required Skills and Education:
- Extensive experience as a systems/network administrator
- Knowledge of network/networking principles
- Thorough understanding of VOIP, VTC and Telephony
- Ability to work for senior officials in a dynamic environment
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
- Must have the ability to obtain and maintain a Secert clearance
- Must possess and maintain a DoD 8570 IAT II baseline certification. This is a Security+ (CE) PLUS one of the below:
SSCP, CCNA-Security, CISA, GCIH, GCED, CASP, or CISSP (or Associate) certification. (CISSP or CASP preferred)
» Apply Now
Indeed will send your application to [email protected].
Please review all application instructions before applying to Apex Systems Inc.