HAGERSTOWN, MD (December 12, 2022) – While Washington County Government continues to make progress on restoring County technology systems, some work remains to ensure that every system is ready for public access before it is brought back online. Washington County’s top priority is to ensure that our community members can access County government services.
Washington County provides the following updates:
- The County’s original website is back online. You can once again access County documents and information by visiting www.washco-md.net.
- Citizens can now access and register for all Washington County Parks and Recreation programs by visiting www.washcorecfit.com.
- Information concerning flights, events, and ticket sale hours for Hagerstown Regional Airport (HGR) can once again be found by visiting www.flyhagerstown.com.
- Vendors can return to viewing and downloading open bids by visiting the Purchasing Department’s Open Invitations Page.
- The Division of Budget and Finance is still accepting credit card payments for utility bills by phone. You may call their office Monday through Friday between 7:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. at 240-313-2317. Online payment options remain unavailable currently.
- The Treasurer’s Office can now process tax payments. Please be patient as staff works to process a backlog of invoice payments.
- Our Permits and Inspections Division can now process and issue permits. Fees can be posted and checks, cash, and credit cards are now being accepted. Citizens can submit permits by drop-off or by emailing all required documents to [email protected]. Inspections are being performed and all requests should be made by contacting the Division of Permits and Inspections office. Interactive Voice Response and online citizen services remain unavailable currently.
We thank our community for its patience and understanding as County staff continue the restoration process. We remain committed to serving our residents and providing prompt delivery of County services. Our focus will continue on restoring County systems and services as safely and quickly as possible. All questions should be directed to Washington County’s Public Relations and Marketing Director Danielle Weaver at 240-313-2384.
Past Cybersecurity Incident Press Releases: