Yoh has a career enhancing contract opportunity for an experienced UI Web Developer to join our premiere client in Burlington, MA.
– Work with Product Manager and other stake holders to come up with UI design concepts
– Drive Usability testing as part of UI development
– Be active in implementing UI as part of Scrum team
– Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Management Information Systems
– MSc preferred
– Photoshop, Illustrator or Dreamweaver proficiency
– Knowledge of AJAX principles
– Knowledge of how to integrate SOAP/REST based web services
– Knowledge of Java and MVC frameworks like Spring or Struts is a plus
– Large scale web application development experience is a plus
– Highly collaborative team player who thrives in a fast-paced, rapidly growing environment
– Experience working in a rapid application development environment using appropriate tools and techniques
– Attention to detail and a creative appreciation
– Cross browser experience
– Agile experience is highly advantageous
– Self-motivated a strong team player
Discover all that’s possible with Yoh. Apply now.
Recruiter: Greg Damiano
Yoh is a professional staffing provider with over 70 years of experience in the short and long-term staffing services industry; visit our website to learn more about our company.
Yoh, a Day Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.
Tax Term: CON_W2
Click here to apply
Please mention that you saw the job on Wired