Female school teacher, 23, is arrested after allegedly abusing a 14-year-old boy at school
- Female teacher arrested over allegations of sexual assault of school student
- The 23-year-old woman had been working at a school in Western Sydney
- Police launched investigation into alleged sexual assault of 14-year-old boy
- They arrested the woman at a Greenacre home and seized electronic devices
- Do you know more? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
A female school teacher has been arrested over the alleged sexual assault of a 14-year-old student.
The 23-year-old woman was arrested at a Greenacre home, in western Sydney, at 7am on Friday.
Police had launched an investigation earlier this week into allegations a teenage student had been sexually assaulted.
The teacher was taken to Bankstown Police Station where she is expected to be charged
They seized a vehicle and electronic device from the home following the arrest.
The teacher was taken to Bankstown Police Station where she is expected to be charged.
The NSW Department of Education said in a statement it was aware of an alleged incident involving a staff member.
‘The safety and wellbeing of students is the number one priority of the department.
‘The department is aware of an alleged incident involving an employee.
‘As police are investigating this matter, it is not appropriate for us to comment at this time.’
Share or comment on this article:
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .