The CCB Cyber Architecture organization’s objective is to ensure that CCB is able to effectively detect, prevent, and respond to cyber threats against our technology infrastructure. The scope of Cybersecurity comprises detection and monitoring of threats and vulnerabilities, managing security incidents, and evolving our preventive infrastructure to keep ahead of the threat. We accomplish this through strong information security leadership and active collaboration with line of business information risk managers to provide high quality security solutions and services that are focused on improving the Firm’s risk posture.
Within Cybersecurity, the Architecture team is responsible for technology innovation, strategy, infrastructure pattern creation, prototyping conceptual designs and assisting engineering teams in the development of infrastructure services and products.
Cyber Security Architects are strong technologists with a pragmatic view and creative mind, and a natural collaborator with LoB architects, engineers, developers and senior management. The Architect is expected to lead through influence, communicate effectively through clarity of thought and demonstrated understanding of business and technical requirements.
· 10+ years of strong hands-on experiences and technical depth in one, or more technology areas, including Data security, Infrastructure security, Endpoint/Platform security, Security Analytics, and Application Security.
· Software development experience in one or more languages (scripting/functional/imperative – iOS/Android, HTML2,C/C++, Java, Python, Scala, R)
· Hands-on experience with application integrity validation, root and jailbreak, code obfuscation, SE/TEE, Touch ID, cert pinning, webview integrations, and SDKs.
· Hands-on experience with SAML and OAUTH.
· Experienced with threat modeling of mobile solutions and digital consumer experiences.
· Experience and thought leadership with designs for highly secure / trusted computation environments
· Strength in both business and technical requirements analysis
· Strong written and verbal communication skills – experienced in communicating risk to both technical and non-technical audiences.
· Application design experiences with IOT/Mobile/IOV/external facing APIs.
· Hands-on experience with penetration testing.
· Hands-on experience in building prototypes or full products in Cloud-based environments
· Familiarity with compliance such as GLBA, FFIEC, OCC Bulletins, Red Flags, PCI, ISO 27001.
Information Risk Management
US-NY-New York-5 Manhattan West / 03354
US-DE-Wilmington-Delaware Tech Center / 59179
CONSUMER & COMMUNITY BANKING