THE FASTEST WAY TO EXPOSE THREATS & VULNERABILITIES
There’s a huge pent-up demand for IT security services that few service providers are taking advantage of because they don’t think they have the skills or staff to deliver these high-value services. By performing regular security assessments with Are You Hacker-Proof?, you help your clients protect their assets, guard against downtime, and sleep better at night. And every time you deliver the Security Assessment Module reports to your clients, you’ll be demonstrating your professionalism and in-depth knowledge of their systems, as well as uncovering potential new security projects.
What Is Vulnerability Scanning?
- A vulnerability scan, also known as a Security Assessment. The goal of a vulnerability scan is to identify and categorize vulnerabilities found on your network. In laymen terms, a vulnerability scan/test finds always the ways a hacker can access your network.
How Much Does A Vulnerability Assessment Cost?
- There are a number of factors that affect the cost of a vulnerability assessment including the environment being scanned such as an internal network or web application. On average, vulnerability assessment costs can range between $2,000 – $2,500 depending on the number of IPs, servers, or applications scanned.
Why Does “Am I Hacker-Proof” Vulnerability Assessment Cost So Much Less?
- Most security companies perform 1 to 10 vulnerability test a month, were as we receive over hundred vulnerability assessments a day from around the world.
How Detailed Are Your Vulnerability Assessment Reports Compared To Other Companies?
- Our vulnerability assessment reports are very detailed if not more detailed than any other cyber security company. Please take a look at some of the example reports below.
Can I Resell And Brand It Under My Name Or Company Name?
- The only way you can have your name and logo on the report, is if you are a National Cyber Security Affiliate.
I Work From Home, Why Do I Need A Vulnerability Assessment?
- Yes you do, because every 6 seconds a personal computer is hacked into.